Fine detailed text printed on surgical case.
Embedded Printing, Permanent and Indestructible
What is SANFORD PRINT™?
Developed by Sanford Process Corporation, SANFORD PRINT™ results in permanent marking by embedding the ink deep into the aluminum hard coat. Completed before the oxide is sealed, the resulting print is secured below the surface and is invulnerable to abrasion, chipping and delamination. Consequently, the print is completely protected and remains readable over the extended life of the part. This high quality print is a validated solution for all applications requiring frequent cleaning and sterilization – conditions that cause conventional print to fail with the resultant loss of critical information and traceability.
- High resolution printing
- Half tone printing
- Broad range of ink colors / multiple colors on part
- Extraordinary print quality for logos, artwork, and text
- Eliminate risk of print delaminating, and fading due to thermal cycles, cleaning detergents, as well as aggressive physical handling
- No formation of bio-films underneath ink
There are now 3 types of Sanford Print:
- Sanford Print SP: Bold single image printing with embedded ink entrapped below the coating surface, suitable for printing on flat surfaces. Limited colors available.
- Sanford Print DFF: Digital printing with embedded ink entrapped below the coating surface, suitable for printing on flat surfaces. Multiple Colors available.
- Sanford Print BW: Digital printing in black and/or white for printing on flat and complex surfaces.